VA School Governors
- To gain a greater knowledge and understanding of VA School Capital Funding and the proposed changes that will affect the LCVAP programme from April 2020.
- To explore the roles and responsibilities of Governors, Buildings Consultants, Diocesan Officers and the Education Commission/Trustees in securing evidence of need, prioritising investment and assuring accurate and targeted delivery
- To consider the advantages and disadvantages of the proposed changes to the VA SCA
- To contribute to the national debate regarding the role of a Diocese as a “responsible bodies” and how this role may evolve.
- To identify potential areas of conflict between Responsible Bodies: The Governing Body and the Diocesan Education Commission