Topics to be covered/speakers will include:
- Energy markets and how to make ‘going green for good’ a reality – Bishop John Sherrington, Diocese of Westminster/ Carol Lawrence, Director, IFM Ltd
- The supply teachers’ deal: The government’s new tool for head teachers – Crown Commercial Services
- Finance and budgeting for the Diocese of Westminster- The Access Group
- School business update – Teresa Doyle, DOWAT/ SBM Network Coordinator
- Schools’ update – JP Morrison, Director of Education
The full agenda will be sent out nearer the time.
Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis and we have a maximum number of 60, so do please book early to avoid disappointment. Should all the places be taken, do contact us to go on the waiting list and we will do our best to accommodate you should cancellations arise.
We do hope you can join us on the day as we will be addressing important topics with expert speakers, and encourage you, or a finance colleague, to come along to this event.
Date: Thursday 23rd May 10.15am for 10:30 start until 3.30pm
Venue: Conference Room, Vaughan House, 46 Francis Street, SW1P 1QN