MENTAL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING FOR STAFF – ONLINE COURSE
COURSE LEADS: Patrick Murphy
The AIM of the course is to enable schools, through the provision of information and tools, to promote positive well-being amongst staff.
- Identify factors that influence well-being among school and college staff, including guidance from the DfE and OFSTED.
- Identify impact of and barriers to staff mental health and well-being during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Explore frameworks for supporting the wellbeing of staff within school.
- Explore practical ways of promoting positive staff well-being within school.
- Signposting useful resources and available support, to assist in the promotion of positive mental health and well-being of school staff.