NEW AND DEVELOPING RECS ONLINE COURSE – 2 SESSIONS
Session 1 – Thursday 16th September 3.30pm to 5.00pm
Session 2 – Thursday 14th October 1.00pm to 4.30pm
The AIM of this course is to enable newly-appointed and developing RECs to become more confident leading RE in the primary school using current guidance, resources and expectations.
- Exploration of the role and responsibilities of an REC.
- Required records, documentation and systems for the monitoring and evaluation of RE.
- Support for the professional development of staff and how to resource the subject.
- Prayer and liturgy in the Catholic school.
- Preparation for diocesan inspection.