TARGET AUDIENCE: Primary RECs and Headteachers
The AIM of this course is to provide training to REC’s on models of assessment and to share pupil tracking systems for use with the new standards framework.
- Explore expectations within Religious Education books
- Analyse and discern skills development in Attainment Target 3 (AT3)
- Examine current examples of Tracking Systems
Please note there is no charge for this day and therefore delegates are expected to provide their own lunch
Please note that schools may send one delegate each.
Here are a few reminders to help the day run smoothly.
- Sessions on the 8th and 15th will be at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Hall, 373 Bowes Road, London N11 1AA . Nearest tube station Arnos Grove.
- The session on the 28th is at Vaughan House.
- Lunch is not provided.
- Please bring a copy of the Age Related Standards and the Questions Documents with you.
- If possible bring a copy of your RE tracking / assessment document
- One book from Years 2,4 and 6 which the school feels is working towards at expected at the end of the phase.
- If possible EYFS work for one Reception child — only if manageable to transport.