Pupil-Led Worship Online Course – Tuesday 8th November
Aim: The AIM of this course is to build the confidence of teachers in supporting their class with pupil-led prayer and liturgy.
- To share ideas and resources for pupil-led liturgical prayer using a toolkit with the structure: Gather, Listen, Respond, Mission.
- To demonstrate how pupil-led prayer and liturgy can be progressive throughout the school.
- To signpost to a variety of resources that can support pupils planning, leading and evaluation of prayer and liturgy.
- To share resources to support pupil involvement at Mass.
- Make links to prayer in the Catholic Schools Inspectorate documents, Religious Education Curriculum Directory and Prayer & Liturgy Directory.