PUPIL MENTAL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING – ONLINE COURSE
COURSE LEADS: Patrick Murphy
The AIM of this course is to enable schools, through the provision of information and tools, to promote positive well-being of pupils within school.
- Identify potential barriers to children’s mental health and well-being during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Explore common themes in applying a whole school approach to aid promote pupil well-being.
- Look at tools for measuring wellbeing.
- A cross-curricular approach to promoting pupil well-being.
- Explore practical ways of promoting positive pupil well-being within school.
- Signposting useful resources and available support, to assist in the promotion of positive mental health and well-being within pupils.