· Governors and Directors
· School Administrators/Admissions Coordinators
· School Business Managers (In the absence of a designated administrator)
Assistant Director – Nigel Spears
The AIM of this course is to…
· Provide practical opportunities for participants to collate, install, validate and load PPP Applications Data into the DOW PPP Module (Technology Forge)
· Develop the effectiveness of school systems for recording, updating and presenting data in order to minimise workload and inform Parents, Governors and School Leaders
· Develop a greater understanding of the interdependency of school supplied data when interrogating the dataset at a regional (LA/Deanery) or Global (DOW) level.
· Develop effective peer support systems, including the potential role of a regional coordinator
· 23rd January 2019
LENGTH OF TIME REQUIRED:
· 2.5 Hours (09:30 to 12:00 or 12:30 to 15:00)
Please chose from the morning or afternoon when RSVPing – please note that lunch will not be provided since the event is free.
· Niland Centre (1 day/2 Sessions)
· Strong Wi-Fi connectivity
· Delegates will need to bring a tablet or laptop