Your basket is currently empty!
Terms and Conditions
Diocese of Westminster: Education Service Courses and Conferences
COURSE CANCELLATION POLICY
Diocese of Westminster Education Service CPD Programme
Cancellation of course place:
We acknowledge that sometimes there is a need to cancel your enrolment from a course/conference. If you cannot attend, or no longer require a place, please provide notice of to the course start date cancellation prior to the course start date (notice periods outlined below). Failure to provide sufficient notice will result in your being charged the full course/training workshop fee. A refund will not be granted if a delegate fails to attend an activity or does not provide the stated notice period prior to the activity.
We do however offer options where you are unable to attend a course or conference:
- A cancellation fee will not be charged if you nominate another delegate from the same organisation to attend the course
- If your school delegates cannot attend we can offer you the option to re-book onto an alternative course of your choice if your chosen course is not re-run the following term.
- Failure to provide any notice will result in your school/college being charged the full course/training workshop fee and associated costs.
- Residential Conference – Notice to withdraw from a residential conference must be received 14 working prior to the event as there are substantial expenses that are chargeable in advance of your booking.
- In Person Course – Notice to withdraw from a course you are scheduled to attend must be received 5 working days prior to the course itself
- Online Course – Notice to withdraw must be given 2 working prior to the course start date. (Example: if a course is being held on a Wednesday notice would be required close of business on the Monday)
Course cancellation initiated by the Diocese Education Service:
The Education Service cancels events only when absolutely necessary, but reserves the right to do so, as well as to reschedule events and substitute presenters. If an event is cancelled or sufficient notice has been given regarding cancellation the Events and Marketing Coordinator will send you an email to advise you of the cancellation and, if possible provide a new date for the course. We will endeavour to give at least 10 working days for an in person course and 3 working days for an Online Course.
While we make every effort to run courses as advertised, we reserve the right to change course content, dates and Course Lead. Courses that cannot be continued or rescheduled will be refunded in full. It is possible for us to issue refunds if a course is cancelled by us or the delegate cancels within the time specified in our refund policy, however this can only be done by direct bank transfer. To request a refund or cancellation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your email address, school address and order number. All refunds will be made within 20 days. Saturdays, Sundays or UK public holidays are not counted as a working day.